Mark your calendar!
11th annual weekend retreat
May 18-20, 2018 • Lyon, France
Bilingual — English & French!
Ann Voskamp will be our special guest speaker!
Ann is the wife of a farmer, mama to 7, and the author of the four best selling books: The Broken Way: A Daring Path into the Abundant Life, The Greatest Gift, Unwrapping the Greatest Gift, and One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, which has sold more than one million copies and has been translated into more than twenty languages. She was named as one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today.
Ann knows unspoken brokenness and an intimacy with God that touches wounded places. Millions do life with her at her daily photographic online journal, one of the top 10 most widely read Christian sites: annvoskamp.com.
Don’t miss this special weekend!
What you will find:
- A time of spirtual rest and refreshment away from the busyness of life
- Fresh & impactful Bible teaching & practical, insightful workshops
- Fellowship with women from many different countries, walks of life, and seasons of life
- Meaningful discussion in small groups as you explore issues in greater depth.
- Dynamic & uplifting worship
- Personal prayer—our gifted prayer team will be available to pray with you during the weekend.
- Experienced pastoral listeners who offer you an opportunity to talk over your struggles in a safe, confidential setting.
MORE INFO on the retreat to follow!