In our Conflict Transformation course, you will learn to:
- Understand the nature of conflict: What happens to us socially, and spiritually when we face conflict; types of conflict; levels of conflict.
- Understand the biology of Conflict: What happens to our brain and body when we face conflict.
- Differentiate [branch]: See validity in differing viewpoints, see multiple dimensions to an issue, see possible temporal outcomes.
- Integrate [weave]: Find common values, finding “win-win” situations.
- Actively Listen: Gain active listening skills — what to do and what not to do when listening to an opposing view.
The members of our teaching team are certified facilitators of the ICthinking® Conflict Transformation training program via Cambridge University. For more information or to schedule Conflict Transformation training contact Audrey Jose: firstname.lastname@example.org