Soul Care Days
April 19-21, 2018 — Bratislava, Slovakia
April 27-28, 2018 — Grenoble, France & Lyon, France
With Leslie Leyland Fields
Lifesprings International and Porta Libri, a Slovakian book publisher, are joining forces to host a 3-day event, April 19-21, 2018 in Bratislava, Slovakia. Leslie Leyland Field‘s book, Crossing the Waters, has been published in the Slovak language. Leslie will facilitate a writer’s workshop in the book of Psalms for Porta Libri, and will be the featured speaker at Lifesprings Soul Care day.
Grenoble & Lyon
Leslie will travel to Grenoble, France where she will speak at a Lifesprings women’s outreach event. Her topic will be “Where is God in our Trials?” After that, she will go to Lyon, France for a Lifesprings International CONNECT outreach event where she will speak on the subject of parenting; a topic that was greatly desired by the women.
If you are interested in attending one of our Soul Care Days, contact: Stephanie Edsall at email@example.com
11th Annual Weekend Women’s Retreat
May 18-20, 2018 — Lyon, France
Ann Voskamp will be our special guest speaker!
Ann is the wife of a farmer, mama to 7, and the author of the four best selling books: The Broken Way: A Daring Path into the Abundant Life, The Greatest Gift, Unwrapping the Greatest Gift, and One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, which has sold more than one million copies and has been translated into more than twenty languages. She was named as one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today.
Ann knows unspoken brokenness and an intimacy with God that touches wounded places. Millions do life with her at her daily photographic online journal, one of the top 10 most widely read Christian sites: annvoskamp.com.
Don’t miss this special weekend!
- A time of spirtual rest and refreshment away from the busyness of life
- Fresh & impactful Bible teaching & practical, insightful workshops
- Fellowship with women from many different countries, walks of life, and seasons of life
- Meaningful discussion in small groups as you explore issues in greater depth.
- Dynamic & uplifting worship
- Personal prayer—our gifted prayer team will be available to pray with you during the weekend.
- Experienced pastoral listeners who offer you an opportunity to talk over your struggles in a safe, confidential setting.
REGISTRATION FOR THE RETREAT IS CLOSED