Lifesprings School of Ministry
A leadership and personal ministry development program:
- Consists of six Saturday classroom sessions spread over an 18-month period.
- Courses are taught by highly qualified experts, many of whom are currently teaching at seminaries or universities.
- Between sessions, students complete assignments to strengthen and solidify what they learn in the sessions.
- Each student will apply what they are learning by designing and implementing a Ministry Project of her choice.
- Each student is assigned to a study group and a Study Group Leader (SGL). The leader provides guidance, feedback, and support on assignments and student’s progress.
We bring the school to your church or community!
Check out our school being held in
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia March 2017-March 2019.
For information on how to bring a a school to your area, contact Janice Gutierrez: email@example.com