The Art of Conflict: Transform Your Relationships while Navigating Differences
It happens every single day. We experience conflict with others and communication failures of various degrees. We meant to express one thing, but that wasn’t what was heard.
Maybe a text was misread, a situation misunderstood or an opinion miscommunicated. Maybe it was a conflict at work when a co-worker didn’t “get it,” an argument with your spouse where you couldn’t get your point across clearly or a disagreement with a Christian brother or sister that wasn’t resolved well.
Unfortunately many seemingly harmless situations just like these have resulted in divisions, divorce and relationship strain.
It doesn’t have to be that way!
You can learn how to transform conflict and navigate differences to strengthen relationships and build a bridge of understanding instead of a wall of separation.
Conflict Transformation Training will help you take the frustration out of the differences between you and others and turn conflict resolution into a valuable relationship skill that you will use every day.
Through our Conflict Transformation Course you will learn to:
- Understand what conflict is and where it comes from (so you can navigate it well)
- Recognize the physical (brain and body) reactions to conflict
- Value the differences in others, instead of becoming frustrated
- Find ways to turn conflict into a “win-win” situation for everyone involved
- Learn communication skills that will transform your relationships and everyday interactions
- Allow conflict to help you grow closer to God and transform your life
Don’t wait. To learn more or schedule your Conflict Transformation Training, contact Audrey Jose at email@example.com
*The members of our teaching team are certified facilitators of the ICthinking® Conflict Transformation training program via Cambridge University.