Gathering the Lifesprings community from around the world.
October 4-6, 2019
Bilingual in English and French
We invite you to a weekend with our community!
We are Christ loving women working together across national, cultural, and denominational boundaries to encourage, prepare, and connect women worldwide to impact their communities with the love of God.
Join us for a weekend of:
- Insightful biblical teaching.
- Practical, interactive workshops.
- Meeting with women from different countries, different walks of life, and in different seasons of life—share your experiences
- Deep, meaningful discussion in small groups.
- Prayer support—from our prayer team.
- Opportunities for you to speak to an experienced pastoral listener.
- Vision sharing for Lifesprings future projects.
- And more!
Leslie Leyland Fields will speak on how to follow Jesus in the midst of busy lives, troubles, and storms. Sharing from her family’s struggles and her life-and-death experiences in Alaska, she brings a fresh, deep encounter with the Savior and great encouragement for all who struggle with feeling worthy, loved, and “enough.”
Leslie is a multi-award winning author of 11 books, including, Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers and Crossing theWaters: Following Jesus through the Storms, the Fish, the Doubt and the Seas. Leslie has taught with Lifesprings in Mongolia, Slovakia, and France. She and her husband are commercial fishermen, they live on Kodiak Island, and are the parents of six children.
Follow Leslie’s life, travels, and adventures: www.leslieleylandfields.com
Venue: Domaine Lyon St. Joseph in Lyon, France.
Cost per person:
- Single room: 280 euros
- Double room: 235 euros
- Triple room: 225 euros
- Dormitory: 200 euros
- Day attendance: 180 euros
Please note: Dormitory accommodation is basic, please bring a sleeping bag.
Room prices include two nights stay and meals from Friday night to Sunday noon. Day price includes meals [except breakfast] from Friday night to Sunday noon.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.