What do you do when you are a woman with a passion to serve Jesus, but live in a country where there are no readily available resources or nearby believers to support you?
How can you grow in your faith and desire to serve Jesus when you live in a country where there is no one in the church older in their faith than you are, there are scant resources for growth and no one training women in ministry?
Where can you find encouragement, wisdom and a listening heart when you are isolated, discouraged and burned out in your attempts to serve Jesus?
Who can equip you to serve Jesus where you feel He is calling you, instead of continuing to serve in the traditional roles that have been carved out for you but are out of your gift mix?
At Lifesprings, we provide women what they need, so they can do what God is calling them to do. We do this by:
- Listening and waiting on God’s leading
- Providing “seminary” level teaching, training and leadership connections
- Offering unconditional love and support you only get from someone like your mom (or how you wished your mom was)
- Creating vibrant community, both locally and with women world-wide
- Training in conflict resolution to bring about deep transformation
- Being generous with all we are and all we have to advance God’s kingdom
- Inviting women to step into leadership in their communities by creating vibrant new ministries that fully use their gifts, talents and passion
- Praying always, always praying
To find out more about God’s heart and ours, listen to some of these stories.