We believe every Christian woman has the potential to impact the world for Christ and His Kingdom beginning with her own community.
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL!
Lifesprings School of Ministry (LSM) is a personal ministry and leadership development training program that gives you the tools and skills you need to be a more confident, competent, and caring leader in ministry. Seminary-level teaching that is accessbile, affordable, and immediately applicable.
We bring the program to you — your venue in your timing!
As a student, you will:
- Attend six Saturday classroom teaching sessions at a local venue (2 teaching segments per session) spread over 18 months to 2 years
- Complete assignments between sessions.
- Participate in a study group (groups are assigned by study coach) and a prayer partnership.
- Apply what you are learning by planning and implementing a ministry project in your church or community.
- God’s Global Vision for Women
- History of Women in the Bible and in Building the Kingdom of God
- Spiritual Formation: It’s Focus and How it Works
- Organizational Principles and Practices and Rhythm of Life
- Serving God through Leadership
- Building Effective Ministry Teams
- Conflict Transformation
- People Helping
- Making Disciples
- Bible Study Methods
- Your Story for His Glory
Sample ministry projects done by students:
- Christmas Workshop for unchurched children in English called “Shine like Stars” (France)
- Creation of a Christian website/blog called: Walk, Pray, Capture
- Sunday School Curriculum for African Children (France)
- Uniting 2 Worlds through Creativity—Netherlands & Ecuador. Helping teach young girls in Ecuador a craft to keep them out of prostitution.
- Life Without Limits—Providing prosthetics to women in Africa
- Children’s Outreach Project — crafts, videos, pizza night, and sharing the gospel (France)
- Outreach to gypsy children—Bucharest, Romania
- Medical care and reproduction counseling for Roma Women—Romania
- Outreach to new mothers—Zürich, Switzerland
- Outreach to community through parenting classes—Geneva, Switzerland
- Anti-trafficking training for teenagers—Romania and Slovakia
- Outreach to women on the military base—Grenoble, France
- How to talk so kids will listen and listen so kids will talk
- Lunch at the Hub: Provides a nice place for asylum seekers to relax & have a hot drink
- Thandizo Ministries International (TMI)—Kenya, Uganda, Zambia—Empowering women in African communities by funding: a computer laboratory and library, a ministry to widows in Kenya, outreach to teenage girls in Zambia, a women’s fellowship group in Kenya; and a babies home in Uganda.