Lifesprings School of Ministry
|• Lyon, France |
• Kampala, Uganda
The Lifesprings School of Ministry (LSM) is leadership and personal ministry training
program that provides you with the encouragement, training, connections, and
tools you need to confidently and competently impact your community with the love of God.
About the program:
- Students attend six Saturday teaching sessions (two topics) spread over 18 months to 2 years.
- Courses are taught by highly-qualified men and women.
- Students are assigned homework to be completed between sessions.
- Students are to plan and implement a ministry project in their community.
- History of Women in Spiritual Leadership
- God’s Global Vision for Women
- Leadership Development
- Building Volunteer Teams
- Bible Study Methods
- Organizational Principles and Practices
- Spiritual Formation and How it Works
- Transforming Conflict
- Making Disciples/Spiritual Mentoring
- Creating a Rhythm of Life
- What Christians Believe (Theology)
Lyon France — Bilingual in French and English
6 November 2021 – March 2023
The school begins Saturday 6 November 2021 and ends in March 2023. It will be held at Domaine Lyon St. Joseph, Ste Foy-lès-Lyon.
• Registration fee 50€.
• Each teaching day costs 75€ and includes lunch and course materials.
We are happy to answer any questions you have regarding the school. We are praying that many women in Europe will be encouraged, trained, and challenged by this new opportunity to grow in their faith and impact their homes, churches, and communities!
The LSM Lyon Team LifespringsLyon2020@gmail.com
Check out our Facebook page @ LSMLyonFormationZoe
Kampala, Uganda May 2021
Interested in hosting a school in your community?
The program is mobile, which means the school comes to your community. This makes it convenient and affordable.
Before hosting a school, you must attend our Facilitator Training which consists of four days of intensive training that will prepare and equip you to run a School of Ministry in your church or community from beginning to end. You will also be assigned a mentor to walk with you as you hold your first school.
You will be ready to start a school when you have a local team that is prepared to host the school and handle all of the arrangements, and you believe that you can enroll at least 50 students.
If you are interested in holding a school in your church or community contact us: email@example.com