Lifesprings School of Ministry
|• Lyon, France |
• Kampala, Uganda
The Lifesprings School of Ministry (LSM) is leadership and personal ministry training program that provides you with the encouragement, training, connections, and tools you need to confidently and competently impact your community with the love of God.
About the program:
- Students attend six Saturday teaching sessions (two topics) spread over 18 months to 2 years.
- Courses are taught by highly-qualified men and women.
- Students are assigned homework to be completed between sessions.
- Students are to plan and implement a ministry project in their community.
- History of Women in Spiritual Leadership
- God’s Global Vision for Women
- Leadership Development
- Building Volunteer Teams
- Bible Study Methods
- Organizational Principles and Practices
- Spiritual Formation and How it Works
- Transforming Conflict
- Making Disciples/Spiritual Mentoring
- Creating a Rhythm of Life
- What Christians Believe (Theology)
Lyon France — Bilingual in French and English
Beginning 6 November
The first three sessions will be held 6 November 2021, 29 January, and 19 March 2022. Dates for the following 3 sessions will be confirmed later this year. It will be held at Domaine Lyon St. Joseph, Ste Foy-lès-Lyon.
• Registration fee 50€.
• Each teaching day costs 75€ and includes lunch and course materials.
We are happy to answer any questions you have regarding the school. We are praying that many women in Europe will be encouraged, trained, and challenged by this new opportunity to grow in their faith and impact their homes, churches, and communities!
The LSM Lyon Team LifespringsLyon2020@gmail.com
Check out our Facebook page @ LSMLyonFormationZoe
25 September 2021
“For me, the school was an experience that changed my life. I learned that I had a place, a role in ministry with other women.”
“The school encourages, teaches, develops and nurtures women to do more in their lives to impact others.“
“Informative and spiritual. The calibre of teaching is excellent!”
“A life changing & challenging experience!”